I'm an aspiring UI/UX Designer from the bay area!
Campaign used to encourage students to use design resources in and out of college (especially but not limited to AIGA) at earlier periods within their student careers in order to develop social and professional connections and their professional portfolio.
The branding for Hamlet, a play casted with all women.
Posters that promote SF State's art program at the College of Creative Arts.
Wireframes of website pitch.
• Created and edited design proofs for misc. print items in accordance to customer customization.
• Created design files and edited photos for optimal print quality.
Various venues (SF Giants at AT&T Ballpark, US Bank 49ers events, Stanford, Berkeley, San Jose State)
• Shot high quality outdoor portraits through changing atmospheres
• Brought customers to curated stage for brief photo shoot.
• Modified aperture, ISO and shutter speeds in cameras and external flash to attain optimal lighting.
Collaborated with AIGA members at SF State under the supervision of Professor Joshua Singer in branding and campaigns for various plays and events for SF State Theater Arts productions especially:
• References to Salvador Dali Make Me Hot
• Spring Awakening
• Led weekly meetings.
• Delegated to other officers
• Facilitated group functions.
• Provided programming ideas.
• Provided relevant design community info.
Interned as a graphic designer with Professor Steve Jones at Baycat Studios. Succeeded in collaborated research and branding work for Rainbow Theater and San Francisco State University.
• Created poster layout used for promotional purposes in collaboration with other interns for San Francisco State University’s College of Creative Arts.
• Created promotional poster and program in collaboration with Annie Yu for Rainbow Theater’s production of ¡Oh Pachamama! (2011).
B.S. in Visual Communications in Design
Activities and Societies: American Institute of Graphic Arts at SF State (student chapter)
HTML + CSS
Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
Acrobat 10, Photography
English & Chinese